I was so inspired by the emails and comments I received on last week’s post, that I decided to create a 30-day journaling challenge. This has been such a powerful tool for change in my life, that I want to make it as easy as humanly possible for you to get started as well.
And with daily writing prompts being sent, all you have to do is show up and do the work.
Here’s how it will work:
- Add your name and email to the sign up form below.
- Pick something to write in for the next 30 days.
- Writing prompts will be emailed at 7:00 AM ET daily, starting Sept. 28th.
- Write, draw, color, paint, or do whatever speaks to you that day.
- Continue journaling for the next 30 days… and beyond.
At the end of the 30 days, we will have an impressive body of work and words. We will have learned something about ourselves. And we will have proven to ourselves that we can commit to our growth and evolution.
It may not sound like much.
Or, conversely, it may sound overwhelming as hell.
Whichever way you’re leaning, I promise you that’s it’s totally possible and incredibly powerful.
Will you join me?
Registration has officially closed for the #30daysofjournaling project.
If you want to be notified if another challenge opens up and receive delicious content for your mind and mouth, make sure to sign up for the newsletter.