I’ve been saying that I want to do another round of Project: Miracles for months. As in, immediately after the last round ended back in April.
Instead of launching it, I convinced myself that I had to read more, learn more, and do more so that the next round would be even more mind-blowingly awesome.
In order to do that, I felt like I needed to read everything I possibly could about miracle-making. So I went to the library and checked out every single Marianne Williamson book I could find, and ordered a few more from the library. I devoured them, collecting quote after quote about miracles, marking off insights with an embarrassing amount of exclamation points, and formulated questions.
When I sat down to review all of the new information, I made a huge realization:
Creating miracles isn’t complicated.
It’s actually quite simple.
So deceivingly simple, in fact, that it feels like you aren’t doing anything close to enough to bring about the kind of miracles that most of us want to take shape in our lives. Miracles like getting pregnant, making more money, finding peace with your life or body, taking a huge leap in your career.
The truth of matter is this: the 6-week program is just right as it is. It doesn’t need any fancy bells and whistles. In fact, it doesn’t need more of anything. It just needs to happen.
So, let’s get to it, shall we.
Let’s make miracles together!
Miracles aren’t supernatural, they aren’t reserved for the saintly, and they certainly don’t require spells, prayer, or voodoo to come into fruition. They simply require our attention.
According to Melodie Beattie, author of Make Miracles in Forty Days, a miracle is anything in our life—emotions, relationships, situations—we want changed that is beyond our ability to control or fix on our own.
You can create miracles in your life, or you can create misery. Personally, I’d rather create miracles.
And I’d rather create them with you.
Start Date: Monday, August 5th @ 8PM ET
Mid-Project Check-in: Monday, August 26th @ 8PM ET
Wrap-up Call: Monday, September 16th @ 8PM ET
Project: Miracles is a 6-week program devoted to helping you be fully present to your life, your emotions, and your needs. It’s forty days of acceptance, gratitude, and happiness.
During the 40 days of Project: Miracles you will:
- Turn what you already have into more.
- Feel connected to your deeper purpose.
- Learn how to accept yourself for exactly who you are (the good and the bad).
- Let go of resistance.
- Feel energized, empowered, and in tune with your whole being.
- Be at peace with yourself; wherever you are, whomever you’re with, however you feel, and in whatever you’re going through.
What the Project: Miracles entails:
- Welcome call*, introducing you to the project and setting the tone for the next 6 weeks.
- Weekly emails with tips, writing activities, and encouragement along the way.
- Mid-program check-in*, giving you the space to ask questions, hear how others are doing, and keep on track with your miracle-making.
- Lifetime access to a private Facebook group where you can connect with current and past program participants.
- Wrap-up call* to share lessons learned and miracles made.
- Email access to yours truly.
*All calls will be held via Google+ Hangout and recorded, so don’t worry if you can’t make it live.
There’s only one catch: Project: Miracles is only open to 15 people. The last session filled up pretty quickly, so don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Register today!
Applications will close at midnight ET,
August 2nd. August 3rd!
All notifications + instructions for payment will be sent out on August 4th.