I know, I know. Another smoothie recipe. But I have good reason to be posting this filled-to-the-brim-with-peaches-and-raspberries smoothie.
IT’S FREAKIN’ DELICIOUS.
(I say that about all of them, don’t I?)
With peaches being a part of the stone fruit family, I would go out on a limb and say that any of the stone fruits would be great. That means nectarines, cherries, plums, or apricots could all be substituted for the peach if that’s what you have on hand (or want to experiment with something new).
SO. One recipe with 4 different variations. How could is that?!
Here’s to living the sweet life.
Or, really, to sipping on a deliciously sweet smoothie.
You'll be living the good life this summer with a tall glass of this Peach Raspberry Smoothie in your hand.
- 2 peaches, cut in half and pit removed
- 2/3 cup raspberries
- 2/3 cup frozen banana chunks
- 2/3 cup white grape juice*
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- Place peaches, raspberries, frozen banana and juice in the cup of your blender.
- Pulse several times to break up banana chunks and then blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Add in spinach and blend again for another 30-60 seconds or until smooth.
Nightshade free, dairy free, wheat free, gluten free, corn free, soy free, and egg free.
PS—If you’re on Bloglovin, I’d love to connect. You can follow my blog by clicking here.