I promised another refrigerator oats recipe, and here it is.
I’m thinking this flavor combination — maple syrup + brown sugar — is my favorite. Don’t get me wrong. I love the other flavors. I just love this one a tad bit more.
I love the sweetness. I love the texture. And I seriously love the addition of chia seeds into the mix.
If you have been thinking about trying your hand at refrigerator oats, the time is officially now.
I would say more about these oats, but frankly, I have nothing left to say.
Go. Make. The. Oats.
5 minsPrep Time
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tbs maple syrup
- 1/2 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or any other milk of choice)
- Mix all ingredients in order in a small glass container (covered pyrex, tupperware, mason jar, old jam jar, etc).
- Shake (or stir) to combine ingredients.
- Place in refrigerator and let sit over night.
- Take out in the morning, grab a spoon, and enjoy your delightfully delicious and healthy breakfast.
Nightshade Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Soy Free, Egg Free, Corn Free