Bet you thought that I didn’t have any more refrigerator oat recipes to post. That the phase was over.
You thought wrong.
And honestly, I think this is my favorite one to date.
These are even more amazing with some fresh bananas cut up and thrown on top.
Kind of like a the peanut butter and honey sammiches of childhood lore.
It’s soothing. It’s filling. And dammit, its good for you.
Did I mention they are insanely delicious?
What about easy to make?
Or…just make the dang oats. M’kay.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbs peanut butter (natural, preferred)
- 1 tbs honey
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or any other milk of choice)
- 1 banana, chopped (optional)
- Mix all ingredients (minus banana) in a small glass container (covered pyrex, tupperware, mason jar, old jam jar, etc)
- Shake (or stir) to combine ingredients.
- Place in refrigerator and let sit over night.
- Take out in the morning for breakfast, add some banana, grab a spoon, and enjoy your delightfully delicious breakfast.
Nightshade Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Soy Free, Egg Free, Corn Free. *If you are avoiding wheat and/or gluten, make sure to use Certified Gluten-Free Oats.