If you hadn’t guessed, it’s been all about the easy and delicious recipes lately. Who has time to be bogged down with spending hours in the kitchen to prepare a healthy and delicious meal?!
Certainly not me.
And if I don’t want to spend time in the kitchen fussing over dinner, I know that you don’t either. (I’m a mind reader like that.)
And keeping with this no-fuss theme, let’s just ignore the fact that I made these to go with a delicious (and fussy) meal of butternut squash risotto. Good thing I have an only-one-fussy-thing-per-meal rule. Otherwise, I’d be in trouble.
The roasted asparagus was perfect, because while I was all stir-stir-stirring the risotto, the asparagus was roast-roast-roasting without me having to lift a finger.
And they were both done at the exact same time.
A delicious no-fuss recipe for roasted asparagus with garlic.
5 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 bunch of asparagus, white ends trimmed or snapped off
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Spread garlic evenly over asparagus.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Place asparagus in oven and roast for 25 minutes, or until tender but still crisp.
- Remove from oven and serve aside your favorite main dish.
Nightshade free, dairy free, wheat free, gluten free, corn free, soy free, and egg free.