I’m a fairly new convert to watercress.
I’ve been enjoying it in salads, atop lentil burgers, and now… in a smoothie! It’s a quick and easy way to amp up the nutritional content without impacting the flavor or color of your fruity beverage.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1/2 cup watercress, leaves and small stems only
- 1/4-1/3 of a granny smith apple, chopped
- 3-4 chunks frozen pineapple
- 1/3 cup frozen blackberries
- 3/4 cup milk (almond, rice, soy, cow)
- 1/2 tsp agave nectar
- Place all ingredients into a blender and mix until all chunks have been pulverized!
- Pour into your favorite, add a straw, and drink up.
Nightshade free, dairy free, wheat free, gluten free, corn free, soy free, and egg free.