I’m a fairly new convert to watercress.
I’ve been enjoying it in salads, atop lentil burgers, and now… in a smoothie! It’s a quick and easy way to amp up the nutritional content without impacting the flavor or color of your fruity beverage.
Watercress Blackberry Smoothie
- 1/2 cup watercress leaves and small stems only
- 1/4-1/3 of a granny smith apple chopped
- 3-4 chunks frozen pineapple
- 1/3 cup frozen blackberries
- 3/4 cup milk almond, rice, soy, cow
- 1/2 tsp agave nectar
Place all ingredients into a blender and mix until all chunks have been pulverized!
Pour into your favorite, add a straw, and drink up.