The Hubster and I are both faithful hummus eaters. We enjoy it with a handful of pita chips or fresh veggies. We even love it as a topping for sandwiches and burgers (hello, black bean burgers). So I’m not quite sure what possessed me to stray from the old faithful.
But, I did. And it was so worth it.
Now, this might not seem complicated enough to be a recipe. But trust me, your taste buds will thank you. Over. And over. And over again.
And hey, if it’s good enough for Giada de Laurentiis, it’s good enough for me.
An super easy and delicious White Bean Dip a la Giada De Laurentiis.
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 (15-oz) can cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup (loosely packed) fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the beans, garlic, lemon juice, 1/3 cup olive oil, and parsley in the work bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse until the mixture is coarsely chopped.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Transfer the bean puree to a small bowl.
- Serve with pita, veggies, or your favorite accoutrement.
Nightshade free, dairy free, wheat free, gluten free, corn free, soy free, and egg free.