I’m taking it easy this afternoon after a brilliant day of working and a really full weekend of painting, rearranging, cleaning, and moving around just about every room in our house. It feels good to sit back and kick my feet up for a change.
But all of this relaxing has brought up a few pointed questions.
- Why is it so easy to fall down the NCIS rabbit hole? And I’m not even talking about the original NCIS with Mark Harmon. I’m talking NCIS LA with LL Cool J and Chris O’Donnell. I’m going on episode 3 and will continue to watch until The Babe wakes up from her nap. I’d probably watch it all night long if I could.
- How long does it take for the soreness to go away after working out, painting for hours, and moving a shit ton of furniture? Because OMG DOES MY ASS HURT.
- When did Rachel Ray become an expert on dog food?
- Why the hell are commercials so.damn.bad now? And is it just me, or are they running the same 3 every hour for weeks until you are literally brainwashed into believe or wanting whatever they’re selling?
- Why does The Babe always wake up at the precise moment when things get good in the show I’m watching?