I am incredibly excited to have my friend and fellow health coach slash healthy living pal, Lindsey Smith, on the show. Lindsey has a long list of accomplishments under her belt included being a published author, speaker, coach, and inspirational rapper. (That is not a typo.)
And while all of that is amazing (and it truly IS amazing), the most impressive thing about Lindsey that I’ve witnessed in the 8+ years I’ve know her is her power to create magic in her life. So when Lindsey agreed to peel back the curtain and let me pick her brain about manifestation and how she creates magic every single day, I jumped at the chance.
I hope you enjoy getting to know Lindsey in a new way through this conversation and that it helps to connect some dots in your own life between thoughts and feelings and bringing them into reality.
I’d love to hear from you!
What stood out most from Lindsey’s interview? What do you think about her perspective around manifestation and creating magic in her own life?
- An introduction to Lindsey Smith and what she does
- Lindsey’s path to becoming and author
- The power of faith and trust when it comes to manifesting
- From thoughts to reality and how that shows up for Lindsey
- Knowing when to push for something and when to sit back and wait
- How Lindsey goes from inspiration to manifestation in her daily life
- Why people aren’t good at manifesting (hint: it has everything to do with feelings)
- The scary nature of feelings and why we avoid them, good or bad
- How Lindsey first started manifesting as a child and some examples from childhood
- The power of intuition, taking inspired action, and belief in the process
- Why Lindsey says that visualization was a huge part of the manifestation puzzle as a kid
- The world as a mirror and how it reflects back to us what we’re thinking and feeling
- Combatting self-doubt and getting back to a place of openness and balance
- What to do when past stories and emotions come up
- How the experiences in our lives can teach us multiple things over time
- Why Lindsey says that she wants to live in the grey
- Lindsey’s definition of everyday magic and how it shows up in her life
Connect with Lindsey Smith online:
* This is an affiliate link.