This week, I have the absolute pleasure to sit down with Latrice Sampson Richards of the Unicorns Talk podcast. Latrice is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Certified Life-Purpose and Relationship Coach for Black women who are ready to heal from their past so they can build a future they deserve.
We dive deep into topics like manifestation, law of attraction, and forgiveness and Latrice shares the process she used for herself (and now uses with her clients) to know herself fully and bring about positive change in her life.
This episode is chock-full of wisdom and would recommend that you a.) have a notebook and pen handy so that you can take copious notes and b.) listen back as often as needed so that you can navigate creating change and manifest whatever your heart desires in your own life.
I’d love to hear from you!
What stood out most from Latrice’s interview? What do you think about her perspective around relationships, expectations versus boundaries, and change?
- An introduction to Latrice Sampson Richards and what she does
- How Latrice’s went from simply existing to thriving in her late 20s
- What Latrice means when she says she had to get to the other side of happy
- Understanding that if you are not okay, then everyone else is not okay
- The power of a personal to-do list and how that helped Latrice completely transform her life
- The importance of knowing who you are first before anyone else can really know you
- Why Latrice says that the more success you experience, the more likely you are to experience success
- Changing your perspective around change in order to grow and evolve
- Getting really clear about your expectations and boundaries
- Why creating something that’s realistic AND optimistic is the key to manifesting
- Adjusting your understanding of forgiveness as a way to move forward in your life
- Core people and PRN people and how those relationships impact our lives
- The tools Latrice uses and teaches around forgiveness
- The difference between viewing things from a child’s perspective versus an adult’s perspective
- Understanding the difference between expectations and boundaries
- The logistics of manifestation and how to overcome obstacles
- The power of viewing everything as a data point when it comes to creating change
- Change as a spiral versus a linear experience
- Doing the foundational work up front so that you can reach your goals with ease
- Latrice’s definition of everyday magic and how it shows up in her life
Connect with Latrice Sampson Richards online:
- The Unicorns Talk Podcast
- Latrice on Facebook + Instagram
- Unicorns Talk on Facebook + Instagram
- Trust Village FB Group
Hit me up:
- Twitter: @emilylevenson and #somekindofmagic
- Instagram: @emilylevenson and #somekindofmagic
- FB Page: Emily Levenson
* This is an affiliate link.