I had the absolute pleasure of sitting down with Lauren Hayes of The Luna Celeste to talk about all things energy work, tarot, crystals, and spirituality. Not only did Lauren share about her personal awakening and how she came to embrace her spiritual side, she speaks to the power of the being open, finding flow, and exploring the things that trigger you most.
This conversation with Lauren was a profound one for me because it gave me a deeper understanding of my own spiritual awakening, as well as some brand new insights about my experiences last year during my sabbatical.
Here’s to being open to what the journey has in store for us all.
I’d love to hear from you!
What stood out most from Lauren’s interview? Have you experienced your own kind of spiritual awakening?
- An introduction to Lauren Hayes and what she does
- How Lauren went from running a courier business to becoming an energy worker and spiritual coach
- Why Lauren says she experienced a dark night of the soul that completely changed her life
- Lauren’s experience of her third eye opening and chi (qi) balls
- The power of intentions when it comes to connecting with spirits and the energetic world
- Lauren’s spiritual lineage and how she discovered her place within it
- The power of crystals and how they can support us in any phase of life
- The crystals Lauren is carrying around in her purse right now
- Simple tools for clearing your energy
- The power of asking yourself “What do I think of this?”
- Learning how to access the answers that are held within
- Why Lauren believes that spirit speaks to us in synchrocities
- Angel numbers and what they can tell us
- Staying in flow, staying open, and trusting the processing
- How mindset plays a role in your spiritual evolution
- Life as an upward spiral and what that means in our lives
- Triggers and what they offer us in terms of growth
- The more you surrender the easier it will be
- Learning to love yourself no matter what
- Masculine and feminine energy and finding balance
- What happens when you outgrow where you’ve been
- Lauren’s definition of everyday magic and how it shows up in her life
Connect with Lauren Hayes online:
- The SKOM Interview with Annabelle Needles
- The Game of Life and How To Play It* by Florence Scovel Shinn
- The SKOM Interview with Tina Conroy
- Denise Duffield-Thomas and her book, Get Rich, Lucky Bitch*
Hit me up:
- Twitter: @emilylevenson and #somekindofmagic
- Instagram: @emilylevenson and #somekindofmagic
- FB Page: Emily Levenson
* This is an affiliate link.