I sat down with Kelly J. Covert — inner voice coach, podcaster, and professional musician — to talk about the journey of finding our voice, owning our worth, and embracing our role as visionary women. We dive into what it really means to do all of those things and what often gets in the way, from perfectionism to lack of confidence and love for ourselves.
This is seriously one of my favorite conversations to date and I am SO excited for you to take a listen.
I’d love to hear from you!
What stood out most from Kelly’s interview? How do you connect with your inner voice? And what does owning your worth truly mean to you?
- An introduction to Kelly and the work she does with visionary women
- What it means to be a visionary woman
- Tuning into your inner voice and know what it’s saying to you
- Daily practices to help strengthen the connection with your inner voice
- How perfectionism gets in the way of finding your voice
- The power of being versus doing
- Why losing our confidence and struggling along the way is actually a good thing
- The stories we carry and how we can re-see those circumstances from where we are now
- Forgiveness as a healing and empowering practice
- Inner child work and how that can facilitate healing
- Why practice is Kelly’s favorite word
- What it means to be a world-changing woman
- Being aligned with our soul’s true purpose while being human
- Why self-love is a game-changer
- Knowing your cues for when you’re living out of alignment
- How our inner voice speaks to us on a physical level
- The ripple effect of awareness and how everything benefits as a result
- What everyday magic looks and feels like to Kelly
- Connect with Kelly J. Covert online: Podcast | Facebook | Instagram | kellycovert.com
- Eating as soul medicine (Episode #25 of In Her Voice)