This week, I’m sitting down with the fun and fabulously inspiring Siobhan Sudberry, clarity cultivator and found of the BeFree Project. Siobhan and I talk about what it means to live from a place of purpose and clarity, and how tuning in to that place of passion and purpose can (and will) set us free.
Siobhan takes us on a journey from her childhood and the impact of her mother’s absence through the revelations she experienced in therapy and through tools like self-care, prayer, and journaling, all the way through the present moment where Siobhan has found clarity around who she is and what she is put on this earth to do. And while all of that is seriously amazing, what I love most about this conversation is how real Siobhan is about her struggles and what it took to overcome them.
So grab a hot cup of something and settle in for a conversation that will inspire and uplift.
I’d love to hear from you!
What stood out most from Siobhan’s interview? What does “being free” look and feel like for you?
- An introduction to Siobhan Sudberry and what she does
- The “see one, do one, be one” approach and what that’s looked like for Siobhan
- Why our purpose isn’t a stagnant thing and is instead ever evolving
- How counseling changed Siobhan’s life and allowed her to find healing
- Why Siobhan says that our purpose and calling is already in us, we just have to clear away the noise
- What causes us to feel stuck in our lives and the power of clarity to get us moving again
- The roles that we play in our lives
- Doing a better job of saying yes to ourselves first
- Creating space in our lives and the tools to help us do that
- The power of understanding and compassion when it comes to things we’ve experienced in the past
- The Girl, Be Free podcast and how that came about for Siobhan
- Siobhan’s definition of everyday magic and how it shows up in her life
- Money as a confirmation of living in alignment with your purpose
- Connect with Siobhan Sudberry online: Website | Instagram | Pinterest | Shop
- Girl Be Free Podcast
- Hustle Her Way
- Keep doing the work (from Girl, Be Free)
- Eat, Pray, Love* by Elizabeth Gilbert (movie)
- Insight Timer (app)
- 365 Ways to Increase Your Frequency* by Melissa Alvarez
- You Are a Badass At Making Money* by Jen Sincero
- 5-day Mindset Shift Challenge from Siobhan
* This is an affiliate link.