Kyshira shares about what originally brought her to Pittsburgh, the power of trusting the process, and how a simple question like “who are you trying to impress” ended up changing her life. And since Kyshira is a real-life Wonder Woman, we also talk about finding balance in her life and work.
I’d love to hear from you!
What stood out most from Kyshira’s interview? How can you take what she said and apply it to your own life?
- How Kyshira S. Moffett got her start in Pittsburgh
- The fortuitous connections that helped to shape Kyshira’s path
- The power of trusting the process
- The difference between anxiety and nervousness
- Who are you really trying to impress?
- The art of finding balance when you have a lot on your plate
- Saying no, boundaries, and being really intentional about who you spend time with
- Physical versus energetic boundaries
- Time wasters and how we really prioritize our time
- Learning how to value yourself and what you bring to the table
- What has felt the most magical in Kyshira’s life
- Going from idea to reality
- Why tracking your goals and dreams is so important
- Kyshira S. Moffett online: Website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- Life of a Bombshell Cosmetics: Website, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Women in Leadership | CORO Pittsburgh
- Levo League
- National Black MBA Association
- Deepak and Oprah Meditations
- #HERmovement Network on Facebook
- The Stiletto Network* by Pamela Ryckman
- The Chalkboard Method from Being Boss