I wish I could say you were fun. But, truth be told, you kind of sucked. And by kind of, I mean completely and utterly. Which is a real shame, because I was so looking forward to our day.
I was going to treat myself to a new pair of glasses. I was going to play with some Propelle Rockstars for our blog-a-thon morning. I was going to have an extra hour or two of child care. And I was going to spend the afternoon writing and creating.
- The Babe woke up 4x last night.
- I learned I have some scarring on my inner eyelid from a sty that may or may not require surgery.
- The Babe refused to let me walk away from her for a second, meaning I got zero work done and was unable to spend more than two minutes at a time with the Propelle crew. (So much for that bonus child care.)
- The Babe also refused to nap or take a bath, meaning this Mama got ZERO down time and ZERO work done.
- I got so frustrated with life that I scrubbed my entire house from top to bottom.
- A nasty cut on my finger (damn you Ninja Blender for your sharp blades) keeps opening up and throbbing, making it near impossible to type (or do anything else for that matter).
I’m pretty sure I’m all tapped out for today.
Thank God it’s almost over.