I feel like I get wrapped up in new obsessions all the time, but when I go back and try to pinpoint what they are, I come up with a big fat blank. So I went back and looked through my Instagram feed, emails, and anything else I could find to trigger my memory banks.
This is what I found.
- Dark Chocolate Almond Milk from Silk. That shit is DANGEROUS. And especially delicious combined with almond (and peanut) butter and frozen bananas.
- Eggs (fried, scramble, combined with pasta and made into soup).
- The Babe. Because how can you not love this face?
- The Voice Command function on our TV remote.
- The Spring Flower Show at Phipps. It’s seriously amazing and I’m pretty sure we’ve been five times.
- Second Chance. Yep, totally went down another television-based rabbit hole and am going to be pretty broken up when it’s done.
- Roasted red pepper sauce on pasta. I forgot how good that stuff is.
- Black bean brownies.
- Writing haikus.
- Bracelets made out of sequins.