It’s late on Saturday night, I’m sitting here watching an NCIS Marathon and parts of Bad Boys II, trying to wrack my brain about the things that I’ve been obsessed with.
You’d think it would be EASY to come up with a list like this, considering it’s about things that I’m totally into, but NO. The minute I sit down to write one, my mind instantly draws a blank. Too bad my brain couldn’t draw a blank the minute I laid down on the massage table this afternoon.
Murphy’s Law, amiright?
I dug deep, though, and came up with a solid list of things that I’m so obsessed with, I almost forgot.
- These super sweet hair bows from A Little Lady Shop. They are super cute, super durable, and would really stay in The Babe’s hair all day with the velcro strip on the inside iiiiiif she didn’t rip them out after approximately 7.8 seconds.
- 2 ingredient fudge pops. Because anything that combines Dark Chocolate Silk Almondmilk and peanut butter is tops in my book.
- These little freezer pop molds for The Babe. She has been enjoying her “special treat” just as much as I have.
- Smudging our house.
- Simply Pink lip cream in XOXO from NYX Cosmetics. It’s legit the perfect shade of coral.
- Succulent rings a la Mount Lebanon Floral (and pretty much everything else they do).
- Watermelon. I’m pretty sure I’ve eaten 4 big ones in a week. Without any help. And I’m not even pregnant.
- Using scotch tape to create fancy pants designs on my nails. (I’m totally doing these tomorrow.)
- Listening to vintage vinyls every night at dinner.
- Turkey and Sweet Potato Meatballs. That shizz is the bomb.
- This woman in a Chewbacca mask laughing her head off. And the response from Kohl’s.