I hope you had a relaxing (and fun!) Memorial Day weekend. We spent the day with neighbors, eating donuts, walking massive hills, watching the parade, and eating lollipops. In other words, it was perfect.
Unlike last week, I decided to track all of the things that I’ve been freaking out over. THIS is that list.
- Doing a 7 minute workout. Because, seriously, who the hell has time for more?!
- The Productive Habit Tracker. I’m totally riding high from completing my 100 Days of Blogging challenge and have officially moved on to the next thing. (See above for what that thing is.)
- The fabulousness that is Nicole Antoinette. Listening to her speak feels like a mirror is being held up to my brain and showing me what’s inside in a really put together and insightful way.
- Chicken Spring Rolls from Trader Joe’s. Nuff said.
- This journal that I picked up at Target last week. It help me feel super creative, even if I’m just writing down notes.
- The Babe. In a tutu. Which is fortuitous, because she’s pretty obsessed with it, too.
- This amazing Kickstarter campaign. I seriously can’t stop watching the videos.
- The idea of sewing The Babe a cute dress or two. Because the reality of that coming together may be quite different.
- Good Witch on the Hallmark Channel. It’s so cheesy, it’s amazing.