My big brother turns the big four-oh! today and in his honor, I thought I’d share a list of things things to get him (in my size, of course).
I keed. I keed.
These are all of the things that I’ve been obsessed with as of late. And am excited to become even more obsessed with as the weather continues to get warmer and warmer.
- Gel eyeliner*. I am so late to this game, but this stuff is life changing. I feel so fancy painting on eyeliner in the morning and have been upping my game with different styles.
- Fresh apricots. Can you believe that I’ve never had them before?! I mean, I’ve had dried apricots (and love them), just never bought them fresh.
- Raspberries. Mostly because The Babe puts them on her finger tips, eats them, and then goes into a giggle fit.
- The way this natural deodorant from Apothecary Muse smells. It’s a dreamy blend of lavender, sandalwood, and rosemary. Bonus points for it actually working, which is generally not the case for me when it comes to natural deo’s.
- Chia Pods.
- Homemade popsicles.
- Coming up with new flavor combinations for our morning smoothies. Which I may or may not be making into a eBook (or three).
- This song by Maggie Rogers.
- Bento boxes.
- Easy Breezy Prosperity* by Emmanuel Dagher. I picked this bad boy up at the library and have been enjoying it since.
*This is an affiliate link.