Have you ever found yourself going down the rabbit hole of awesome and feel like you need to share what you’ve been enjoying? That’s exactly how I’ve been feeling lately about these 10 things.
- THIS Tiny Desk performance by Land Lines. Which is kind of ironic since we got rid of our land line recently. Also, if you don’t know what Tiny Desk is, prepare yourself to go down the rabbit hole of amazing music.
- Whippy Cake. The blog and the woman behind it. (How could I not love a woman who’s mission it is to empower women?!)
- THIS recipe for “More Beef Please” from Gathered Table. It’s literally the easiest thing on the planet, and gets a delicious dinner on the table in 15 minutes flat.
- Yoga with Adrienne. I’ve been working through her 30 Days of Yoga Challenge and have been loving the routines and her quirky sense of humor. She’s totally a woman after my own heart.
- Mini muffins.
- One-pot pastas.
- Colorful language. Because why the fuck not. (Which, coincidentally is my mantra for 2016. Because, why the fuck not.)
- Hand lettering. It’s weirdly addictive. (And hard. And precise. And super fun.)
- The concept of making small incremental changes. It’s been following me around—popping up online, in random conversations, and in the books I’ve been reading. So, uh. Message received?
The Tiny Desk Concert: